Location: Nizhny Novgorod
Weekly Hours: 40.00
We want someone who enjoys working in fun and vibrant environment to build innovative products. If you value development and improvement, a competitive salary and a high-tech working environment, apply now. It is possible to work remotely.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Professional team and cutting edge software technologies
- Friendly and collaborative atmosphere
- Health Insurance or fitness membership
- Own music band and table tennis classes
- Relocation support
We are looking for a person who is able to:
- Partner up with Development Manager when discussing technical design and solutions
- Work with Product Owner and User Experience team to transform business goals into technical requirements.
- Participate in detailed requirements, design, development, documentation and integration efforts
- Participate in backend development Code Reviews to ensure that the code is clean and efficient
- Test systems and integration
- Participate in stand-up calls with assigned scrum team
- Work with Scrum Master to ensure timely deliveries of sprints
- Partner with QA resources to deliver high-quality code and features
- Prepare architecture documentation, specifications, and POCs
Who is the perfect match for this position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years IT experience in solutions development
- Experience and/or understanding of the following technologies:
- ReactJS framework
- Responsive Design (Material)
- CSS (SCSS)
- RESTful/SOAP web services and APIs
- Experience reviewing and improving other developers’ code
- Technical English
- Passion for technology